Get an Emotional Support Animal in Georgia
Getting an emotional support animal is a right that has no boundaries and is deserved by every person who is suffering from any mental disability and finds peace of mind in its pet and considers it as an emotionally supporting animal. The people of Georgia who want their pets to be registered as an ESA have a solution in their city in just a few clicks. We provide the ESA Letters to the people who reside in Georgia or planning to move there, even if you are traveling their still you require an ESA Letter. Don’t worry; we are here to help.
1. An ESA is an untrained animal that is different from a service dog or service pet. People and face discrimination do not generally notice it, thus requires an ESA letter.
2. The rules in Georgia are almost the same as the other cities and states.
3. You can now get your ESA letter in your city, Georgia.
WHAT IS AN ESA AND ESA LETTER?
Before registering for an ESA letter, it’s essential to understand it. An ESA is an animal that helps their owners to cope with psychological situations such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, autism, etc. They provide them a feeling of love and peace of mind. But when it comes to their accommodation and traveling, they face a lot of discrimination. But don’t worry, the government has made some rules and regulations that help the owners to live and travel freely with their pets. To cash these benefits, a legit document named Emotional Support Animal Letter or ESA Letter is required, which states that you are a person facing some mental issues, and the registered animal is your support system.
LEGISLATION’S COVERED BY GOVERNMENT IN GEORGIA FOR AN ESA
1. FAIR HOUSING ACT:
This act allows you and your pet to stay in a rented house without getting discriminated, which means you neither need to pay any ‘pet deposits’ nor you could be asked to leave the house in the name of ‘no pet housing zone.’
2. AIR CARRIER ACCESS ACT:
This act allows you and your pet to travel in the plane without paying any extra fees without getting discriminated. Even if you have an average-sized pet, it could travel with you in the cabin in your lap or even under your chair.
3. ESA AT CAMPUS:
This is not an act, but universities also come under housing; hence students staying on the campuses and have a legit ESA Letter are allowed to keep their ESAs with them.
4. ESA AT WORK:
This is an exceptional case as ESAs do not meet the guidelines of ADA (American with Disabilities Act); hence it is not compulsory for anyone else to accept an ESA or allow it at a public place.
HOW TO GET ESA LETTER IN GEORGIA
You can get your ESA letter in Georgia by just completing a 5 minutes procedure, all you need to do is:
1. Qualify the pre-screening test that covers some basic information questions that would help us analyze the medical condition of the patient.
2. Once the questionnaire is completed, it would be directly sent to our trained, licensed, and experienced therapists so that they could review it.
3. After reviewing the pre-screening for they would sanction your ESA letter, which would be sent to you via E-Mail within 24hrs.
630 Memorial Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA