If Your Pet’s Assistance is Necessary for Your Mental Aid, You can be a Perfect Individual to Obtain a Bonafide ESA Letter
It is not necessary to have extreme symptoms and you do not need to be under the supervision of an LMHP (Licensed mental health provider) to qualify for ESA. Individuals suffering from anxiety, stress, depression or restlessness can be eligible for ESA if the company of their beloved pets makes them feel better.
Now the question is, Can you qualify for ESA?
Though the answer is a bit difficult to find, yet you can answer it by asking yourself some questions like:
- Does having your pet’s company make you feel better?
- Would “flying with your pet in-cabin” of airplane help you to feel relax?
- Do you feel more confident with your pet in social events?
- Would “housing with an ESA” alleviate your everyday problems?
- Would your pet help you to recover from bad memories of your life?
If your answer is “YES” to any of those questions, you’re a perfect individual to receive an ESA Letter from the therapist.
ESA Letter is not a cure to any mental disability, it is just a legal document signed by a therapist that certifies your disability and gives your pet a status of “emotional support animal” so that you get the freedom to take your pets to restricted places.
At Fast ESA letter, we aim to provide a better life to you through the companionship and love that you attain by the presence of your pet. We are here to assist you in proclaiming your privileges as a pet owner and deal with uncooperative tenant restrictions and outrageous pet deposits.